During the winter, having a working furnace is essential for keeping your home warm and comfortable for your family. A furnace takes on a lot of abuse during the winter and needs proper maintenance to help ensure it does not break down at the worst of times. A regular furnace maintenance schedule, carried out by Mister Quik Home Services, will help to ensure a furnace lasts for as long as possible.
What Is Involved in Furnace Maintenance?
Mister Quik Home Services offers furnace maintenance to our customers to help you keep your furnace operating at its prime. This means fewer breakdowns and saving you money. Our HVAC professionals inspect every aspect of your furnace. We lubricate the moving parts, check connections, and ensure the furnace is operating as it should. If any issues are found, we inform you right away.
Ideally, we recommend our customers have their furnaces inspected every year. You should call us in late summer so we can come out and inspect your furnace before it needs to be cut on in the late fall or early winter. Having a full inspection carried out before your furnace needs to be used gives you great peace of mind.
Why Is Furnace Maintenance So Important?
Many homeowners do not understand the importance of regular furnace maintenance. Because their furnace is often out of sight, they may not think much about their system until problems develop. The following are some of the reasons Mister Quik Home Services finds our furnace maintenance services to be so essential.
One of the most important aspects of our furnace maintenance package is ensuring your furnace is working properly. Having a furnace break down in the middle of a cold winter night can be highly stressful. By ensuring the furnace parts are all working efficiently, we will help you have peace of mind in knowing your family will be warm and cozy all winter long.
Protects Your Family’s Health
A properly maintained furnace can last up to twenty years. Keeping your family healthy and safe is your number one priority and ours. By maintaining your furnace we help to ensure it is working safely and efficiently and your indoor air quality is not compromised by leaking gasses.
Protects the Lifespan of the Furnace
When homeowners purchase a new furnace, it is an expensive investment. Most homeowners want their furnaces to last as long as possible. When a furnace is not properly maintained, it is more likely to start breaking down. With more frequent repair issues, the lifespan of your furnace will be greatly decreased.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
Dealing with furnace issues can quickly become a nightmare. We realize, sometimes, you simply cannot wait for HVAC services. Should you notice any of the following, we are only a call away. We will come right out and take care of your furnace problems quickly and efficiently.
- Is water beginning to pool around the base of your furnace unit?
- Have you noticed condensation on the outside or inside of your ductwork or registers?
- Is there a strange smell when you turn your furnace on? (It is common to notice a slight burning smell when the furnace is first turned on for the season.)
- Do you notice your furnace makes odd sounds like hissing, banging, and clanging noises?
- Are some rooms much colder than others?
- Is your furnace short-cycling?
- Is your furnace blowing out cold air?
If you have noticed any of these signs, our HVAC experts are standing by to schedule your appointment. When we come out, our team of experts is equipped with all the tools, equipment, and parts so you do not have to wait on repairs. We even offer emergency furnace repair services for when you need us most.
What Is Included in Our Furnace Maintenance Services?
Mister Quik Home Services offers the full furnace maintenance our customers need. We check all the important aspects of your furnace and perform the following.
- We check the ventilation system.
- We inspect the heat exchanger.
- We check for proper voltage.
- Our team checks the blower and its motor.
- We also inspect the blower door.
- Our technician checks all electrical connections.
- We also check your filter.
- The coolant lines are inspected thoroughly.
- We test your thermostat controls.
- We also check for condensation levels.
- All of the safety controls are checked to be in working order.
- We will also inspect and test your burner.
Set Up Your Comprehensive Furnace Maintenance Schedule Today
Your furnace needs maintenance to keep it working properly. With a regular maintenance schedule, minor furnace problems can be found and repaired before they cause bigger issues. Contact Mister Quik Home Services right away. We will be happy to get you scheduled.