Our technician’s trucks come stocked with hundreds of parts to make sure that they’re prepared to service whatever issue that comes about while they’re in your home. Take a peek at the inside of the truck below to catch a glimpse of a few of the parts and tools that the technicians bring along to the calls that they run.
We’ve made a few changes between the two pictures for a fun little game.Can you find the 7 differences between the pictures?Check out the answer key at the bottom of the page to see how many you could find!
Answers are down here!
Differences in Picture #2:
- A Trane logo has been placed on the hook holder for the vacuum
- The circles in the informational section of the vacuum have been blacked out
- The hose in the bottom left corner has been changed to yellow
- The red door handle has been changed to gray
- The white handle on the blue bucket has been changed to yellow
- A wrench tool has been added to the blue bucket
- Last, but not least: A Mister Quik logo has been added to the box in the bottom right corner
Were you able to find all the differences without cheating? Thanks for playing! For another fun game, click here.
Be sure to follow us on social media for tips that will save you money around your home! Click on the icons at the bottom of the page just the Mister Quik running man!