From routine maintenance and water heater repair to installing a new water heater, we’ll customize your hot water heating system to best fit your needs & budget. Learn more!
Water Heater Repair
We know how frustrating and inconvenient it can be when you’re suddenly without hot water in your home. If you are experiencing hot water issues, or any trouble with your home’s water heater, give us a call. Our trained plumbers will inspect and properly diagnose the problem with your water heater and provide a solution to get the hot water restored in your Indianapolis home.
Water Heater Maintenance
Extend the life of your water heater with routine maintenance. Contact the professionals at Mister Quik and keep your water heater in top working condition.
Learn more about water heater maintenance.
Water Heater Installation
The licensed professionals at Mister Quik pride themselves in providing not only the best service, but also their ability to find you and your family the best water heater for your budget and needs. Water heater installation can be done quickly professionally by our qualified servicemen, so give us a call at 317.468.9170 or Contact us online to find which water heater is right for you or to schedule a water heater installation today.
Standard Storage Water Heater
Standard storage water heaters store and heat water in a reservoir so that it is readily available for usage. Every time water is used from that tank, more water is added and warmed so it is there whenever you need it. The benefits of standard storage water heaters are:
- A one-of-a-kind air/fuel shut-off device offers double protection
- A specifically-designed flame arrestor prevents ignition of vapor outside the combustion chamber
- Superior air filtration prevents it from getting clogged by lint, dust and oil
- EverKleen patented system fights sediment build-up
- Reduced fuel costs
- Maintenance free – no filter to clean
- Low Nox design for cleaner healthier air inside your home
- High efficiency means more hot water at lower operation costs
- Meets or exceeds National Appliance Energy Conservation Act
- Limited Tank and parts warranty from 6 to 12 years
Learn more about traditional water heaters.
Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters heat water on demand so that you never have to suffer through a cold shower again. Enjoy better energy savings, better performance, extended life, fresh water, space savings and more capacity than traditional water heaters with a tankless water installation in your home. The benefits of a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater include:
- Unlimited hot water.
- Advanced technology that allows for 82% efficiency.
- On average 30% more energy efficient than a traditional water heater.
- REduces water heating costs by up to 50% in most households.
- The air inside of your home is cleaner and healthier due to low emission technology that reduces CO and NOx emissions.
- Increased life over ordinary water heaters due to coated copper heat exchanger, which prevents corrosion and deterioration.
- The digital control panel allows for precise control of the water temperature while the advanced valve system maintains a constant temperature.
Learn more about tankless water heaters.
Warranties on Plumbing Repairs
- General Repairs – 1-year parts and labor warranty
- Tank water heaters - 6/9/12 year complete warranty including tank, parts and labor
- Tankless water heaters - 10 years parts and labor on the heat exchanger
- AO Smith Tank-Style Water Heater Installation – 6-year manufacturer’s warranty and 1-year labor warranty
- Rannai Tankless Water Heater Installation – 10-year parts and labor warranty
- Watco Water Softener – 10-year parts and labor warranty
- Main Drain Clearing – 1-year warranty with camera inspection**