Getting a furnace tune-up or servicing every year can add years to the life of a furnace and make it operate more efficiently. Most homeowners know that a furnace maintenance call every year is a good idea, but they don’t know why. Regular furnace maintenance saves homeowners money by finding and fixing potential problems. Mister Quik Home Services encourages all its customers to get a furnace tune-up every fall to avoid emergency service calls in mid-winter and to save money on serious furnace breakdowns.
All of our furnace services are guaranteed and our high customer service record has been earned by excellent work and treating our customers right.
What Our Furnace Tune-Ups Look Like
Mister Quik Home Services has HVAC technicians who are well-trained to help our customers stay comfortable all year long. We provide heating, cooling, electrical, and plumbing services to multiple homes in the Plainfield area and look forward to providing these services to you.
When our technicians do a furnace tune-up, we use this checklist:
- Thermostat check
- Blower Wheel condition assessment
- Furnace filter check and replacement
- Complete visual inspection of the furnace unit
- Blower motor evaluation
- Performance check with report
This list is just the highlights of the tune-up. After a complete evaluation and performance check, our technician gives the homeowner a written report. Then the homeowner knows their furnace is ready for the heating season.
Why Are furnace Tune-Ups Needed?
It can be dangerous to use a furnace that has not been inspected and serviced recently. The fall tune-up catches problems while they are small and cheap to fix and it prevents midwinter breakdowns.
Call today for an appointment for a furnace tune-up. Here are 6 reasons to call for a furnace tune-up.
- That fall tune-up will prevent expensive and inconvenient winter breakdowns. No one wants their furnace to break down during the coldest day of the year, during a blizzard, or on a weekend when it is hard to get furnace repair services. Emergency furnace repair also costs more than scheduled maintenance.
- Tune-ups are also for furnace safety. Damaged furnaces can leak carbon monoxide into the home endangering the residents. Heat exchangers must be checked to make sure they are not cracked or leaking gas. Carbon monoxide is colorless and odorless, so it takes an expert to detect it. Once the gas is discovered repairs must be made before the furnace is safe to use again. It may be better to purchase a new, safer furnace.
- A well-maintained furnace runs more efficiently and saves the homeowner energy costs. During the fall tune-up, our technician will make sure the furnace’s ventilation system is clean and working properly and will check all furnace parts to make sure they are in good condition and adjusted correctly. Since energy is getting more and more expensive, it is important to make sure heating equipment runs as efficiently as possible.
- A furnace that gets yearly tune-ups will last longer. Preventative maintenance pays for itself by helping a furnace to last 40% longer. Furnaces cost a lot of money to replace, so making the old one last does save money.
- If your newer furnace is under a manufacturer’s warranty, keeping the coverage may depend on getting it regularly maintained. Staying in compliance with this warranty can save you thousands of dollars if the furnace breaks down.
- A collection of performance and maintenance reports from several years can add value to your property. A well-maintained home will sell faster and bring more money in today’s competitive real estate market.
Call Mister Quik Home Services for Reliable Furnace Tune-Ups
People in the Plainfield area can depend on Mister Quik Home Services for comprehensive furnace repair, tune-up, and installation service for all their heating and cooling equipment and other home systems. We have a SHAPE Maintenance plan that helps our valued customers save money on furnace tune-up and home maintenance services we offer.
Don’t put off getting that furnace inspection and tune-up. Call us today for more information and to schedule a furnace tune-up appointment. You can also fill out a simple scheduling form on our website, and we will reply within 30 minutes of receiving it.