Hi again! Cat here with this week’s blog. I know most people buy an appliance and expect it to work the same on the first day of use and every day after. The furnace in your home is typically the most expensive appliance you own (next to your A/C system). With regular maintenance you can save on short-term expenses and ensure the longevity of your equipment (and early replacement is expensive!)
Right now is the time to get your pre-season tune-up from your Indianapolis Heating and Cooling Expert. Last year was a COLD winter and they are predicting another cold one. Make sure your furnace is prepared to handle it.
- Extend the life of your system. A system that is maintained can last 3-5 years longer than one that is not.
- Ensure that the manufacturer’s warranty will not be voided. All manufacturers require annual maintenance by a certified technician for their warranty to be valid.
- Reduce the chance that there will be an emergency repair. When a heating and cooling system is inspected regularly, a technician can spot potential inconvenient and expensive problems and help you avoid them.
- Keep your system running at peak efficiency, which keeps your utility bills low and comfort high.
- Avoid the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning, which can be deadly. A furnace that is not inspected yearly is a potential source of carbon monoxide in your home.
- Mister Quik Guarantee: Satisfaction Guaranteed.
And, if you’re not familiar with our maintenance plan, you should check it out! It’s an amazing value and I’m all about getting a good deal.
The Shape Plan Includes (for only $99/year):
- Furnace Maintenance Tune-up ($59 Value)
- A/C Maintenance Tune-up ($59 Value)
- Water Heater Maintenance Flush & Fill ($69 Value)
- Priority Service
- Waived Service Call Charge With Completed Work
- 10% Discount On Repairs
- 5% Discount On Installations
- Automatic Service Reminders