Greenwood Furnace Tune-Up Services
Most homeowners are unaware of the reason for annual furnace tune-ups. If they are aware of it, most believe it is optional and wise but are unsure of its reasoning. Furnace tune-ups are not just a maneuver to encourage homeowners to spend money on unnecessary repairs. Quite the opposite, as regular tune-ups will save money. This cost savings is the number-one reason Mister Quik Home Services encourages customers to make furnace tune-up a top priority each year at the beginning of fall. The team at Mister Quik Home Services is known for having exceptional customer service, and we provide a guarantee for each project that is completed by our team of professionals.
Furnace Tune-Up Services
The trained and professional HVAC technicians at Mister Quik Home Services ensure that customers stay safe and comfortable all year. Our company has provided heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical services to a wide variety of homes in the Greenwood area.
Numerous furnace components are evaluated during an annual furnace tune-up. Items include but are not limited to:
- Thermostat analysis
- Furnace filter analysis
- Assessment of blower condition
- Visual inspection of the furnace unit
- Assessment of the blower motor
System performance will be read and recorded during the annual tune-up appointment. An explanation of the findings ensures the customer feels confident in being ready for the cold months ahead. The results will be presented at the end of the appointment so that the homeowners will have proof the furnace is ready for the cold months of the year.
Why Is a Furnace Tune-Up Needed?
Furnace units are not needed in the hot summer months, so they sit unused for a substantial amount of time. By the time temperatures start to fall, most homeowners have little memory of any problems with the furnace that occurred the year before. One of our expert technicians can ensure that the unit is safe and functional before heating a home.
When homeowners fully understand the benefits of furnace tune-ups, they are more likely to utilize these services every year. The following six items are the main reasons to ensure that proper furnace maintenance is performed every fall.
- Prevents Sudden Breakdowns. There is no optimal time for a furnace unit to break down, but as with any mechanical device, it will suffer wear and tear of the mechanical components. After-hours emergency heating repair services can be costly and inconvenient on a cold Greenwood winter night. A quick call to Mister Quik Home Services for a furnace tune-up can help to eliminate the need for emergency repairs.
- Safety. The colorless and odorless gas carbon monoxide can be fatal to humans if inhaled. This gas can leak from the heat exchanger of a furnace unit if that component is cracked. Most homeowners either do not know about the heat exchanger or forget to check it. Our expert HVAC technicians are trained to inspect the system for potential leaks to safeguard the home’s residents from sickness or death due to this potentially dangerous gas.
- Increase in Energy Efficiency. Regular annual maintenance of a furnace unit has higher efficiency than a unit that has not been properly maintained. In addition, obstruction of vents can be caused by a build-up of dust and dirt that will, in turn, obstruct proper warm airflow into the home. Mister Quik Home Services technicians will ensure proper airflow and ventilation system performance, translating into great efficiency and lower utility consumption.
- System Life Expectancy. Regularly scheduled furnace tune-ups can prolong the life expectancy of the unit. In addition, by ensuring that the unit receives all required preventative maintenance such as motor bearing lubrication and burner cleanings, the furnace is proven to last much longer than systems that are not maintained appropriately. As a result, homeowners will save money and the stress of purchasing a new furnace unexpectedly.
- Maintenance Warranty. All warranty plans require regular maintenance to maintain coverage. This maintenance must be performed by a professional HVAC contractor to be valid. This warranty will save the homeowner hundreds or even thousands of dollars in repairs or replacement if a breakdown occurs.
- Performance Reports. When a home is put up for sale, verifiable maintenance records can go a long way in valuing the home. Prospective buyers can easily see that the furnace unit has been maintained appropriately, which increases the home’s value. Regardless of the potential of sale, a well-maintained home looks inviting in a competitive real estate market.
We strive to ensure that scheduling an appointment with us is easy, so there is no reason to delay. Customers can choose to call or use our online scheduling form on the company website and are guaranteed to receive a reply in thirty minutes or less.
If a tune-up, installation, or repair is needed for any home system, Mister Quik Home Services is the one to call. We even have handyman services. In addition, our SHAPE maintenance plan assists in many regular maintenance services, including annual furnace tune-ups. To learn more about our company, contact us today.