New Palestine IN Heater Repair
We are here when you need us!
Furnace Repair in New Palestine, IN
Your family should not have to suffer in the cold for one more moment. When you call Mister Quik, we will quickly assess your furnace to pinpoint the exact cause of the problem and provide you with a comprehensive estimate for the repairs. Our Technicians come equipped with the knowledge, tools, and parts to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Call Mister Quik today for Emergency Heater Repair in New Palestine.
If you know the warning signs of furnace problems, you will know when to call our Technicians for repair services in New Palestine. If you notice the slightest of changes in the operation of your furnace, you may be able to avoid a breakdown if you call us right away.
When you discover strange sounds, smells, and abnormal operations, you should call for repairs right away. We understand some repair issues simply cannot wait which is why we offer Emergency Furnace Repair services.
You likely know how your furnace sounds during its operation. That normal hum becomes customary to you. When you notice changes to the way your furnace sounds or operates, we are here for you. Whether it is weak airflow or reduced heating ability, you should err on the side of caution and allow us to come out and inspect your furnace right away.
Here are some of the warning signs of furnace problems:
- Strange noises coming from your furnace
- Unusual smells
- Increased energy bills
- Pilot light won’t stay lit
- Weak heat
- No heat
Air Filters & Thermostat Problems
Homeowners who install the wrong size of air filters or install them incorrectly can cause problems for the furnace. At Mister Quik, we measure air filters when inspecting your heating system, and we can help you find the right model and size. Our technicians will also help determine how often your filter should be changed based on your habits and household makeup.
Thermostats that do not function properly can cause an emergency. If a heater is not responding to a thermostat, it may lead to inadequate heating or overheating. This requires immediate repair.
Choosing Mister Quik
Our technicians are the best in the industry. We hire professionals and require them to undergo a background check and drug test. This allows you to feel safe when you allow them into the home for maintenance or repair work.
Men and women who choose Mister Quik for heating repairs in New Palestine, IN know they have an expert who will resolve their problem quickly. Our industry-leading Mister Quik Promise ensures customer satisfaction with every job we tackle, as we don’t leave until we have achieved this goal. This promise applies to every job we take on, including maintenance calls and emergency repairs.
Regardless of what a customer needs with their heating system, Mister Quik is here to help. Our business continues to expand to meet the needs of residents in New Palestine and the state of Indiana. Our family values guide us in every transaction with customers. Call us today for your heating needs. We will help in any way we can.
Thousands of customers come for help each month
Signs that it's Time for a Heater Repair
- Pilot Light Problems: A furnace’s pilot light is an important part of the heating system. If the pilot light is clogged, it will not heat the air properly. Pilot light issues worsen over time. Don’t wait to get this problem checked out. When our technicians do an inspection, we make sure your pilot light is working properly. If it is clogged, we will clean it and test it again to make sure it’s working. If needed, we’ll replace the pilot light to get the heater functioning like new again.
- Short Cycling: When homeowners set their thermostat to a certain temperature, the heating system should cycle consistently. If the heater is constantly running or has very inconsistent cycling patterns, there may be a bigger issue. Our technicians at Mister Quik have repaired many heaters in the New Palestine area and can quickly repair any cycling issues.
- The Smell of Gas: This is an incredibly dangerous sign. If there’s ever the smell of gas in New Palestine, IN, shut the heater off right from the main switch and call emergency services right away. Even if it’s a false alarm, it’s better to be safe than sorry. Once the house is safe again, Mister Quik Home Services’ expert Technicians will come in and identify the problem so we can fix it.
- Loud, Strange Noises: Have you ever heard the heater making loud and scary noises in New Palestine, IN? It’s no ghost—; it’s the components inside the heater not working correctly. Rattling, banging, groaning, humming, squealing, and popping are all ominous signs. When you hear strange noises, call Mister Quik Home Services straight away so we can offer help with our emergency heater repair in New Palestine.
- Yellow Burner Flame: If the flame on the heater is yellow in New Palestine it’s a huge red flag. That signifies the presence of carbon monoxide, which is a very toxic gas that is also deadly. The pilot light should always be blue and never yellow. If it is yellow, turn off the flame immediately and then call the professionals at Mister Quik Home Services for emergency heater repair services.