It Doesn’t Make Sense To Throw Money in the Air! Why Are you Doing it?
Did you know that on average, 30% of what you’re spending on utility bills is lost energy that is being leaked through small cracks and holes in your duct work?
You are more than likely losing money to leaky ducts in your home right now.
Here’s an idea: Take the money that you’re spending on energy loss and put it towards a home duct sealing!
This treatment works from the inside out to seal those cracks and holes that are costing you money.
Here’s how it works:
- The duct system is prepped
- All vents are sealed with plastic, eliminating the potential of using unnecessary sealant at these sites and forcing the sealant to focus on the unwanted holes in your system.
- A pretest is performed
- With the Aeroseal technology, a test is performed to determine the exact amount of duct leakage
- The leaks are sealed
- Small aerosol particles are released by airflow to seal the system. The particles will collect on the edges of the cracks and holes, continuing to collect until the system is sealed.
- The process is completely computerized, so you will be able to see the actual diagnostics as your duct system is being sealed. When it is finalized, a report will be generated to let you know how much your duct leakage has been reduced from the home duct sealing treatment.
This is a quick and uncomplicated process that will save you money on utility bills for years to come. Check out this utility calculator to determine how much YOU can save in your home starting today!
Don’t hesitate to give us a call with any questions that you may have on this process, we ALWAYS look forward to hearing from our customers!